3 - 7 years
Your little cyclist will be grinning from ear to ear from the driver's seat of the most stylish ride around - the Vespa! And she'll be the talk of the neighborhood with flashing hazard lights, electronic engine sounds, and horn.
* 2 speed forward (2 ¼ & 4 ½ mph)
* Removable training wheels
* Electronic ignition and engine sound effects
* Push-button horn, headlight, and flashing lights
* Removable rear storage box
* "Booster" button to engage 2nd higher speed
* Adult activated high speed lockout
* Accelerator and brake on the separate pedals
* Dual motors on rear wheel for high performance
* Working kickstand
* Includes rechargeable 12-volt (8Ah) battery and charger
* Piaggio Licensed Product
* Made in Italy
* 1-year warranty
* 2 AA batteries required for light and sound - not included
* Weight capacity: 75 lbs
* Model number: IGMC0006US
Onlookers will marvel at the realism of the Vespa's rear storage box, rear view mirrors and rubber wrapped non-skid wheels. This licensed Vespa scooter travels at speeds of 2 ½ mph and 5 mph on dirt, grass or sidewalks, and has a foot pedal accelerator and automatic brakes. Parents will love the enclosed body, wiring, motor and gearboxes and the removable training wheels. High performance: Semi-smooth surfaces, up moderately sloped hills, and on bumpy paths made of grass, gravel or dirt. All of our battery-operated vehicles come complete with a rechargeable battery and a charger for recharging, have a fully enclosed chassis and are easily assembled. Our vehicles are also covered by a 1 limited year warranty against manufacturer's defects and our batteries are covered by a 6 month limited warranty.
*About Peg Perego:
Peg Perego S.p.A. is an ISO 9001 certified company. The fact that we are certified provides a guarantee of our honesty for our customers, and fosters trust in the company¹s way of working.
Our toys conform with the safety requirements providedby the Council of the European Economic Community with the 88/378/CE directive of May 3 1988. Furthermore they are in line with the International Council of Toy Industries (ICTI) code of conduct and approved by a recognized European Institute.